BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Tools engineer to join our team! Our mission is to develop top-tier social games aimed at the North American market. As the Senior Tools Engineer, you will work together with our talented team of developers to ship awesome games.
- Automate and simplify continuous day-to-day tasks for robust build, stable backend and error-free operation.
- Design, develop and maintain the studio-wide tools and pipelines such as content tools, analytics tools, automation tools, and etc in order to maximize the Dev/LiveOps efficiency.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and engineers to discover bottleneck to improve.
- Support the team and improve workflows.
- Collaborate with both internal and external dev teams.
- A degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience with at least 1 on a shipped mobile game.
- Good understanding of tools performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- General knowledge of game development processes with expertise in pipeline tools, automation, testing, and CI/CD.
- Good knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and software design patterns.
- Strong sense of ownership
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Being a tech enthusiast
- Knowledge of 1st party dev environment for iOS and Android, and their submission flow.
- Backend and networking knowledge.
Local candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.