BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join our team! Our mission is to develop top-tier social games aimed at the North American market. As the Senior Engineer, you will work together with our talented team of developers to ship awesome games.
- Design, implement and maintain game systems built in Unity
- Develop studio-wide frameworks, tools, and pipelines in order to maximize the Dev/LiveOps efficiency
- Take charge of improving our development processes and system architecture
- Collaborate with project leads to establish engineering tasks and schedules
- Collaborate with both internal and external dev teams
- A degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant professional experience with at least 1 on a shipped mobile game
- Extensive experience with game system programming in Unity/C# and good understanding in performance optimization in the mobile environment.
- Broad knowledge of game development processes with expertise in at least 1 of the following areas: physics, AI, gameplay, rendering, tools, UI, audio
- Good knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and software design patterns
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Strong sense of ownership
- Being a tech enthusiast
- Experience with native development in iOS/Objective-C or Android/Java
- Backend and networking knowledge
Local candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.