Bandai Namco Studios Vancouver is looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Development Support.
- Work closely with Designers, Programmers and Artists to ensure that a high quality standard is met on a daily basis.
- Analyze and document issues found during testing.
- Utilize various tools such as P4, Playfab, JIRA, along with custom in-house tools to aid in testing.
- Perform regression.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with the entire team to ensure that status of specific features as well as the overall status of the game is understood.
- Create and utilize testing plans for new features.
- Investigate and respond to concerns raised by external groups.
- Perform first party compliance testing.
- Work with a myriad of devices such as iPhones, Android devices and tablets.
- Create reports.
- Liaison between internal and external testing teams.
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience or equivalent
- Experience working with bug tracking software such as JIRA, Devtrack, hansoft, etc..
- Experience working with test cases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eye for details
- Strong communication, not afraid to get up and talk to developers, express concerns, etc..
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
This is an on-site position. Local candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.