BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a passionate and experienced producer. The producer role is responsible for managing a mobile game project in an efficient and highly creative environment. The producer must be highly organized, methodical and able to prioritize a multitude of tasks under the pressure of tight deadlines; including coordinating all elements of the project, shoot planning, and budgeting.
- Work closely with the development director, executives, publisher, and outsource teams to lead the project together with the game director.
- Manage project budget and overall business/P&L (Profit & Loss) responsibilities.
- Manage all external resources by overseeing the budget, schedule, and contracts.
- Work with the publishing partners across countries to plan, organize, and track the cross-department tasks and issues.
- Partner with marketing and international teams to communicate development deadlines and to coordinate asset delivery.
- Participate in contract negotiations, due diligence, and legal review.
- Develop and maintain relationships with licensers and licensees to handle our and their IP.
- Partner with design and analysis teams to plan and execute usability and focus testing to ensure product quality and appeal for the target audience.
- 3+ years producer experience with two or more projects in the mobile/social / MMO space.
- Has knowledge of social, F2P, monetization for mobile games and the essential keys to their success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to motivate your teammates and influence without authority.
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly identify problems, research solutions, and make qualified and effective decisions
- Passion for mobile games!
- User Acquisition knowledge and experience is plus.
- Japanese language is an asset but not required
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.