Bandai Namco Studios Vancouver is looking for an experienced Lead UI/UX Designer who can provide a new level of expertise in the social and mobile games field. Our mission is to develop top-tier social games aimed at the North American market. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate, creative, and willing to take design risks to make the most compelling user experience for our players.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI/Usability principles and practices.
- Proficient at managing people, time and resources.
- Bring a fresh and innovative take to mobile interfaces.
- Able to anticipate complications early and suggest solutions while maintaining a strong visual result.
- Design, plan and refine user experience and flow for multiple projects at varying production stages.
- Use analytics and focus group data to improve designs.
- Maintain an efficient and productive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills including tact and diplomacy.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a related area and a minimum of 2 years of experience in games with at least 2 shipped mobile game titles.
- Experience leading multiple projects.
- Broad knowledge of game development processes focused on mobile platforms.
- Familiarity with Agile Development with Jira.
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team.
- Curiosity for new technologies and technical processes.
- Strong graphic design background preferred.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
This is a permanent on-site position. Freelancers and outsourcers please abstain from applying.