BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a Junior Game Analyst to help foster data-driven decision making for upcoming major flagship mobile titles. Our studio develops top-tier mobile games aimed at the North American market.
● Maintain accuracy in the data collection process.
● Design A/B experiments to test game strategies.
● Analyze, synthesize and interpret player/product/industry data.
● Develop, maintain, and enhance custom interactive dashboards and reports.
● Effectively convey analyses via contextually appropriate, logical data stories.
● Effective communication and presentation skills.
● Work in cross-functional teams.
● Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Statistics, Economy, Business, Computer Science, etc) or proven related experience.
● Skilled with SQL, data pipelines and large data warehouses (Google BigQuery, Athena & Amazon Redshift, etc.)
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
● Basic knowledge of SaaS gaming metrics (LTV, CPI, FTUE, etc).
● An enquiring mind and self-starter attitude with the confidence and ability to work with all disciplines within the business.
● A passion for gaming.
● Knowledge of Agile development practices, i.e. Scrum.
● Any relevant experience
Local candidates will be preferred. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.