BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a Game Analyst to help foster data-driven decision making for upcoming major flagship mobile titles. Our studio develops top-tier mobile games aimed at the North American market.
● Maintain accuracy in the data collection process.
● Design A/B experiments to test game strategies.
● Analyze, synthesize and interpret player/product/industry data.
● Develop forecast models to explain past player behaviour.
● Develop, maintain, and enhance custom interactive dashboards and reports.
● Effectively convey analyses via contextually appropriate, logical data stories.
● Track record of effective communication and presentation skills both in-person and remotely.
● Work in cross-functional teams on multiple live mobile game titles.
● Collaborate with global teams across Japan, Europe, and America.
● Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Statistics, Economy, Business, Computer Science, etc) or proven related experience.
● 1 year+ working in mobile or social gaming.
● Skilled with SQL, data pipelines and large data warehouses (Google BigQuery, Athena & Amazon Redshift, etc.)
● Excel master who can create predictive and statistical data models.
● Experienced working with third-party analytics tools (AppAnnie, Facebook, Google, etc).
● Strong knowledge of SaaS gaming metrics (LTV, CPI, FTUE, etc).
● An enquiring mind and self-starter attitude with the confidence and ability to work with all disciplines within the business.
● A passion for gaming.
● Knowledge of Agile development practices, i.e. Scrum.
● Experience working in a live ops environment.
● Initiate and maintain thoughtful conversations with top industry talent.
Local candidates will be preferred. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.