BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a passionate and experienced Development Support staff.
As part of an experienced cross-functional Development Support team, you will collaborate with your Software Engineering and Design partners to identify and drive workflow, process, and manual/ automation testing improvement opportunities. As Development Support, you will formulate creative or technical solutions to the problems in front of and ahead of you.
Along with planning, coordination, and testing, you will track data metrics and key performance indicators so that you and your partners can analyze, make data-driven decisions, and measure the success of the choices we make.
- Work closely with Designers, Programmers and Artists to ensure that a high-quality standard is met on a daily basis.
- Analyze and document issues found during testing.
- Utilize various tools such as P4, Playfab, JIRA, along with custom in-house tools to aid in testing.
- Perform regression.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with the entire team to ensure that status of specific features, as well as the overall status of the game, is understood.
- Create and utilize testing plans for new features.
- Investigate and respond to concerns raised by external groups.
- Perform first party compliance testing.
- Work with a myriad of devices such as iPhones, Android devices and tablets.
- 1 to 3 years of quality assurance experience. Game testing experience a plus.
- Experience working with bug tracking programs (JIRA, Devtrack, Bugzilla, etc..)
- Experience working with test cases and test plan a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate and report clearly and concisely.
Contract Duration: 6 Months.
*Local candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.