Bandai Namco Studios Vancouver is looking for an experienced Development Director who can provide a new level of expertise in the social and mobile games field. Our mission is to develop top-tier social games aimed at the North American market.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure that project meets deadlines, delivering products of target quality, and staying within allocated budget.
- Support and work closely with game directors and the executive producer on production management.
- Work with designers, programmers, artists, QA testers, and other remote teams to define and track tasks to ensure the development process stays on schedule.
- Manage all external resources by overseeing the budget, schedule, and contracts.
- Conduct team meetings, provide regular reporting.
- 3+ years production management experience with two or more projects in the mobile/game/social/MMO space
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly identify problems, research solutions, and make qualified and effective decisions
- Team spirit to work together with loyalty, passion, and enthusiasm
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.