BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver is looking for a detail-oriented and passionate build engineer to join our team. As a build engineer, you will work together with our talented team of developers to ship awesome games. The ideal candidate for this position has recent experience managing the continuous integration process of a small to medium sized Unity project.
- Manage and maintain CI/CD pipelines, such as automated build, automated testing, and automated deployment in Jenkins.
- Integrate remote team changes in Perforce.
- Ensure stability of development environments.
- Work closely with project management and quality assurance teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality releases.
- Develop tools to improve Unity development workflows.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with programming in Unity/C# (Unity editor tools development a plus)
- Experience with Perforce and Jenkins (Shell scripting a plus)
- Experience with Android/iOS development environments/SDKs
- Drive to succeed in a constantly-changing fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable curiosity and a fearless mind.
- Enthusiastic about technology.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (with a possibility of extension)
This is an on-site position. Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.